THE GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: “GDPR”), has been in force since 25 May 2018. In accordance with applicable law, we are obliged to provide you with a detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the Company's activity and the use of its services by you, including in conjunction with:
- initiation and making contacts with you, including at the stage prior to entering into a contract (sending an offer, inquiries, etc.);
- conclusion and performance of contracts, including lease agreements;
- implementation of related services (such as support in obtaining financing, customer service, including warranty service, website support).
On this basis, the Company may obtain access and process your personal data, which is meant by any information allowing identification of a person, directly or indirectly. This information is addressed to all persons making contact with the Company (directly or indirectly), whose data are processed by the Company, including primarily data of buyers, customers, suppliers, contractors, also potential ones, and their representatives, employees and associates.
At the same time the Company declares, that it will use best efforts to ensure security and protection of your personal data, in accordance with applicable law on the protection of personal data.
Therefore, we inform that:
- The controller of your personal data is the company under the business name of AFI Project 1 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with registered seat in Krakow at ul. Bobrzyńskiego 37, 30-348 Krakow, KRS 0000549594 (hereinafter: “the Company”).
- In matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data shall be used for the purpose and on the basis of:
- taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract and initiating the cooperation, including contacting you and presenting a commercial offer, and then entering into a contract and its performance (legal basis - art. 6 par. 1 point b of GDPR);
compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject (legal basis – art. 6 par. 1 point C of GDPR), including in the area of accounting law and tax law, such as:
- an obligation to issue an invoice or other document;
- archiving documentation, i.e. contracts and clearing documents;
- consideration of complaints;
- determination, pursuing or defense against claims, based on the legitimate interest of the Company (legal basis – art. 6 par. 1 point f of GDPR);
- the legitimate interest of the Company, consisting in processing your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing (including products and services of the Company, other companies associated with the company under the business name of AFI EUROPE N.V. or entities financing the property of the Company’s customers), implementation of the Company’s current activity, including business and administrative processes, verification of your identity, conducting market analysis, statistics and satisfaction surveys, which allows the Company to improve and optimize its business (legal basis – art. 6 par. 1 point f of GDPR);
- other purposes based on your freely given consent, including sending commercial information or using telecommunication end devices and automated calling systems for marketing purposes (legal basis – art. 6 par. 1 point a of GDPR);
- We may transfer your personal data to other external entities (data recipients), in particular to entities cooperating with the Company in the performance of contracts, implementation of the services and supporting its activities (such as banks, entities providing accounting services, advisory, IT, subcontractors, suppliers), shareholders of the Company, entities associated with the company under the business name of AFI EUROPE N.V., as well as state authorities or other entities authorized pursuant to provisions of law to perform the obligations to which the Company is subject. Your personal data may be transferred to Israel (a third country within the meaning of GDPR) which has been considered by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of these data protection.
Your personal data shall be stored and processed only for a period in which the Company will have a legal basis for this, including:
- in relation to the purposes of the processing specified in point 3.1 – for the period of limitation for claims;
- in relation to the purposes of the processing specified in point 3.2 – as long as a legal obligation ceases to apply to the Company and for the period of limitation for claims, provided that in the case of archiving clearing documentation until the expiry of the obligation to store accounting documents resulting from the provisions of law;
- in relation to the purpose of the processing indicated in point 3.3 – 3.4 above – for the periods of implementation of legitimate interests;
- in relation to the purpose of processing indicated in point 3.5 above – until the withdrawal of consent to the processing.
You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectify, erase, restrict the processing, the right to object to the processing to the extent that the basis for the processing is a legitimate interest, the right to data portability and the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (if the basis for the processing is a given consent).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych), if you consider that the processing of personal data breaches applicable law.
- In the case of entering into a contract or initiating the cooperation directly between you and the Company, provision of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to enter into and perform the contract, support the cooperation and use the services of the Company, therefore failure to provide such data will result in the inability to perform the contract by the Company, its related obligations and other services. In the case you do not enter into a contract and you do not directly use the services of the Company (e.g. acting as an employee of the Company’s customer), provision of personal data may be your official duty and result from the legitimate interest of the Company. Provision of personal data, which the Company process on the basis of a consent is voluntary.
- Your personal data will not be processed by automated means, including in the form of profiling, so that as a result of such automated processing, any decisions could be made, other legal effects may be caused or in any other way it would have a significant impact on you.
The entity placing data in the form of cookies in the end device (e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone) and obtaining access to them is AFI Project 1 sp. z o.o. with registered seat in Krakow at ul. Bobrzyńskiego 37.
You can change the cookies settings in your web browser by yourself. If you do not agree, please change your web browser settings or leave the website.
Cookies are IT data stored in the user’s end device. Cookies contain the domain name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique name. Cookies store data that are often necessary for the proper functioning of the website. These files may store a unique number that identifies the user’s device, but the user’s identity is not established on its basis, and in any other way it is not possible to establish the user’s identity.
The user may change the settings of the web browser. Failure to make such changes means that abovementioned data may be placed and stored in the user’s end device, therefore the access to such data by the entity indicated in the first sentence is permitted. The most popular web browsers offer the possibility: (i) accepting operating of cookies to allow full use of the website, (ii) managing cookies at the level of the websites selected by the user, (iii) determining settings for different types of cookies, (iv) blocking or deleting cookies.
Two types of cookies are used: (i) session cookies – these are temporary files stored in the user’s end device until leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser); (ii) permanent cookies – these are files stored in the user’s end device for a period specified in the parameters of cookies or until the user deletes them.
Information notice concerning video surveillance in the V-OFFICES buildings
In accordance with the article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the „Regulation”, we inform that:
- the administrator of your personal data in the form of an image that has been recorded on the monitoring records is Afi Project 1 sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Kraków, ul. Bobrzyńskiego 37, 30-348 Kraków, KRS no. 0000549594, hereinafter referred to as the „Company”;
- in matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact the Company using the email address: email@example.com;
- your personal data will be processed for the purpose to implement the legitimate interests of the Company to provide security and safety to the employees, persons and property located in the V-Offices buildings (legal basis - the article 6 paragraph 1 (f) of the Regulations),
- video surveillance area comprising of V-Offices building located on Al. 29 Listopada 20 in Kraków including buildings (passageways and underground garage) and outdoor areas;
- the Company may transfer the above-mentioned personal data to entities cooperating with the Company in the scope of V-Offices building security as well as the administration of the building, as well as to public authorities or other entities authorized pursuant to legal provisions to perform of the Company`s obligations;
- the images recorded are kept for a maximum period of 2 weeks from the day of recording, however this time limit may be extended in case that the video recording provide evidence in proceedings conducted on the basis of legal provisions or the Company has become aware that they may constitute evidence in such proceedings – in this case, the time limit for processing recordings shall be extended until the final date of the proceedings;
- you have the right to access your data in justified cases and the right to limit processing, as well as to object to the processing of personal data;
- in the case of finding that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the applicable law, you are entitled to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority, that is to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data;
- your personal data will not be processed in an automated way, including profiling, in such a way that any automated decisions could be taken as a result of such automated processing, would have other legal effects or otherwise have a significant effect on you.
ul. Bobrzyńskiego 37
30-348 Krakow, Poland